PiSARRO: p53 Suppressor Activation in Recurrent High Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer, a Phase Ib/II Study of Systemic Carboplatin/Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin Combination Chemotherapy With or Without APR-246
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs APR 246 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PISARRO; PiSARRO
- Sponsors Aprea
- 02 Jul 2019 This trial has been completed in Sweden .
- 01 Jul 2019 This trial has been completed in Spain .
- 26 Jun 2019 This trial has been completed in France.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History