Assessment of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of ABT-199 After Single and Multiple Ascending Doses in Female Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 15 Jan 2018 Results assessing pharmacokinetics characteristics, published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 08 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jul 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.