A Phase 2 Randomized Sequence Open Label Expanded Safety and Acceptability Study of Oral Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablet and Rectally-Applied Tenofovir Reduced-Glycerin 1% Gel
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CONRAD
- 25 Feb 2016 Results presented at the 23rd Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections
- 04 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.