A Phase 1b Study of Combined Angiogenesis Inhibition by Administering REGN910 and Aflibercept (Ziv-aflibercept) in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Nesvacumab (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Nov 2013 New source identified and integrated (Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center: 13-156).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History