Jet Injection for Influenza: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial to Demonstrate Non Inferiority of Jet Injection vs. Needle and Syringe for Administration of Trivalent Inactivated Influenza Vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JIFI
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2012 New trial record