Randomized Phase 1 Double-Blinded Placebo Controlled Trial to Determine the Safety and Immunogenicity of an Adenoviral-Vector Based Seasonal Influenza A Vaccine and dsRNA Adjuvant Administered Orally to Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Vaxart
- 19 Oct 2015 Results will be presented at the 9th Vaccine & ISV Congress, according to a Vaxart media release.
- 23 Aug 2015 According to a Vaxart media release, interim results for the first 24 participants were published in The Lancet Infectious Diseases.
- 23 Aug 2015 Interim results for the first 24 participants were published in a Vaxart media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History