A Phase I, Randomised, Double-blind, 3-Part Study in Healthy Young and Elderly Subjects to Assess the Safety and Tolerability, and Investigate the Pharmacokinetics of Aztreonam and Avibactam Given Alone and in Combination (ATM-AVI)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Avibactam (Primary) ; Avibactam/aztreonam (Primary) ; Aztreonam (Primary)
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 16 Apr 2019 Results assessing pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modelling from this study, presented at the 29th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 27 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Sep 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.