A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Hydroxychloroquine With Infusional Cyclophosphamide, Pulse Dexamethasone and Rapamycin in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxychloroquine (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Jun 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 24 per ClinicalTrials.gov record.