A 2-Part, Single-Dose Study to Evaluate the Interaction of Etoricoxib and Tizanidine Modified Release (MR) when Co-administered or Administered Alone in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary) ; Tizanidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute pain; Ankylosing spondylitis; Dysmenorrhoea; Gout; Muscle spasticity; Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis; Postoperative pain; Rheumatic disorders; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 23 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 08 Apr 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 25 Sep 2012 New trial record