A Phase I/II clinical trial evaluating DCVax-Direct, autologous activated dendritic cells for intratumoral injection, in patients with solid tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Dendritic cell vaccine-Northwest Biotherapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Northwest Biotherapeutics
- 04 Jun 2019 According to a Northwest Biotherapeutics media release, follow-up data from the trial was presented in the Industry Expert Theater presentation at the 55th annual ASCO Conference 2019.
- 17 Jul 2018 Results (n=39) from part 1 of this trial published in the Clinical Cancer Research
- 29 May 2018 According to a Northwest Biotherapeutics media release, company has completed the 40-patient Phase I portion of the trial, and is preparing for the Phase II portion.