A Multicenter, Open Label, Randomized Phase II Trial of the MEK Inhibitor Pimasertib or Dacarbazine in Previously Untreated Subjects With N-Ras Mutated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Malignant Cutaneous Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pimasertib (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Skin cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck Serono
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival) has been met, according to results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History