A 12 week, single centre, open label study to evaluate the effect of fesoterodine flexible dosing regimen on the sexual function of women with overactive bladder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 11 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2015 to 31 Dec 2016, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 28 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 31 Dec 2015 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 05 Mar 2015 Accrual to date is 20% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network