Randomized, Open-label, Crossover Clinical Trial to Assess the Effects of Indacaterol 150 microg d.o. Compared to Tiotropium Bromide 5 microg d.o. on Dyspnea, Dynamic Pulmonary Hyperinflation and Exercise Tolerance in Patients With Moderate COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.