A MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PHASE III STUDY TO ASSESS THE EFFICACY, SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY OF ALEGLITAZAR MONOTHERAPY COMPARED WITH PLACEBO IN PATIENTS WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS (T2D) WHO ARE DRUG-NAIVE TO ANTI-HYPERGLYCEMIC THERAPY
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aleglitazar (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AleGlucose
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jan 2014 Status changed from discontinued to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Roche media release.