A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Aleglitazar Plus Metformin Combination Therapy Compared With Placebo Plus Metformin in Patients With T2D Inadequately Controlled With Metformin Monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aleglitazar (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AleGlucose
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to a Roche media release.
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.