A Prospective Single Arm, Open-label, International, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety of Atazanavir (ATV) Capsule Boosted With Ritonavir (RTV) With an Optimized NRTI Background Therapy, in HIV Infected, Antiretroviral Naive and Experienced Pediatric Subjects Greater Than or Equal to 6 Years to Less Than 18 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 27 Nov 2015 Trial focus has changed from AR to TU+AR as endpoints related to TU are added. Number of treattment arms changed from 1 to 3 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.