A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Cross-Over, Single-Centre Study to Investigate the Acute Lung Deflation Effects of Fluticasone Furoate/Vilanterol Inhalation Powder 100/25mcg Once Daily on Cardiac Biventricular Function and Arterial Stiffness in Adults With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Nov 2015 Primary endpoint (Mean Change From Baseline in Right Ventricular End Diastolic Volume Index (RVEDVI) at the End of the Overall Treatment Period) has been met as per the results published in the in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
- 09 Nov 2015 Results published in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine
- 15 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.