A MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED,PHASE III STUDY TO ASSESS THE EFFICACY,SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY OF ALEGLITAZAR ADDED TO A SU OR ADDED TO A SU IN COMBINATION WITH MET IN PATIENTS WITH T2D INADEQUATELY CONTROLLED WITH SU MONOTHERAPY OR WITH SU + METFORMIN COMBINATION THERAPY
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aleglitazar (Primary) ; Metformin; Sulfonylureas
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AleGlucose
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to a Roche media release.
- 06 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.