A phase III clinical trial of rapid-dissolving fluoxetine in a subpopulation of patients with autistic disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fluoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Oct 2012 Autism Therapeutics has had a Type C Guidance Meeting with the US FDA to discuss the completion of a phase III programme for fluoxetine rapid dissolve under Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) guidelines, according to an Autism Therapeutics media release.
- 02 Oct 2012 New trial record