A Phase 1, Two-part Study to Investigate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of AVL-292 Following Multiple Oral Doses and to Evaluate the Effect of Food on the Pharmacokinetics of Avl-292 Following a Single Oral Dose in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Spebrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 19 May 2017 Results of a population pharmacokinetic model developed from AVL-292-004 and AVL-292-003 studies (n=145), published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 11 Dec 2015 Number of treatment arms changed from 5 to 6 with two placebo regimens as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.