A Phase 2 Open-Label, Dose-Ranging Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Orally Administered SAR302503 in Japanese Patients With Intermediate-2 or High Risk Primary Myelofibrosis, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis, Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis With Splenomegaly
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fedratinib (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 21 Sep 2014 New drug dosage of 300 mg has been added to treatment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Mar 2014.
- 18 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Sanofi media release. Development of fedratinib has been discontinued.