Investigation of the Effect of Food and of Increased Gastric pH on the Relative Bioavailability of a Single Oral Dose of 240 mg Faldaprevir in an Open-label, Randomised, Three-way Cross-over Trial in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Faldaprevir (Primary) ; Omeprazole
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Mar 2014 Primary endpoint 'Peak-drug-concentration' has been met.
- 18 Mar 2014 Primary endpoint 'Area-under-the-drug-concentration-time-curve' has been met.
- 18 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 115th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History