A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover, Laboratory Classroom Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of d-Amphetamine Transdermal Drug Delivery System (d-ATS) Compared to Placebo in Children and Adolescents With ADHD
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT01711021).
- 08 Oct 2012 New trial record