A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Abiraterone Acetate (JNJ-212082) Plus Prednisone in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Who Have Failed Docetaxel-Based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 8 Jun 2018.