A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of AMG 181 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Abrilumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 17 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 29 May 2016 This trial was discontinued in Denmark as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.