An Open-label, Multi-centre, Multi-national Post-marketing Non-interventional Prospective Study Evaluating Retention Rate, Seizure Control and Tolerability of Eslicarbazepine Acetate (ESL) as Adjunctive Treatment to One Baseline Antiepileptic Drug in Adult Patients With Partial-Onset Seizures With or Without Secondary Generalisation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eslicarbazepine acetate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPOS
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 29 Feb 2016 Results from this trial were published in Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, according to an Eisai media release.
- 28 Feb 2016 Results published in an Eisai media release.
- 07 Dec 2015 According to an Eisai media release, post-hoc analyses results were presented at The American Epilepsy Society (AES) 69th Annual Meeting 2015.