European collaborative project on TArgeted therapy in Renal cell cancer: GEnetic and Tumour-related biomarkers for response and toxicity
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary) ; Sunitinib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Renal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EuroTARGET; EuT-PK-PD
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 31 Mar 2015 Accrual to date is 99% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 20 Mar 2015 Accrual to date is 57% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.