Aripiprazole (Abilify) as an Adjunctive Treatment for Inadequate Response in Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Mar 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.