A Neoadjuvant Immunologic Study of Androgen Deprivation Therapy Combined With a GM-CSF-secreting Allogeneic Prostate Cancer Vaccine and Low-dose Cyclophosphamide in Men With High-risk Localized Prostate Cancer Undergoing Radical Prostatectomy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Degarelix (Primary) ; Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated