A Neoadjuvant Immunologic Study of Androgen Deprivation Therapy Combined With a Granulocytemacrophage-colony Stimulating Factor F-secreting Allogeneic Prostate Cancer Vaccine and Low-dose Cyclophosphamide in Men With High-risk Localized Prostate Cancer Undergoing Radical Prostatectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Degarelix (Primary) ; Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Mar 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated