A Phase III Study of Chemotherapy With or Without Algenpantucel-L (HyperAcute-Pancreas) Immunotherapy in Subjects With Borderline Resectable or Locally Advanced Unresectable Pancreatic Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Algenpantucel-L (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PILLAR
- Sponsors NewLink Genetics Corporation
- 15 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per NewLink media release.
- 29 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2015 According to a NewLink Genetics Corporation media release, enrolment is expected to be complete in second half of 2015.