Non-interventional Surveillance Study (NIS) on First-line (FL) Bevacizumab (Avastin) in Combination With Carboplatin/Paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OTILIA
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2019 to 30 Aug 2019.
- 11 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2019 to 30 Aug 2019.
- 16 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2019 to 31 May 2019.