A Pharmacodynamically-guided, Dose-escalation, Phase I Study to Assess the Safety of AFM11 (Recombinant Antibody Construct Against Human CD19 and CD3) in Patients With Relapsed and/or Refractory CD19 Positive B-cell NHL
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AFM 11 (Primary)
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Affimed Therapeutics
- 15 May 2019 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 15 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 15 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.