A Pharmacodynamically-guided, Dose-escalation, Phase I Study to Assess the Safety of AFM11 (Recombinant Antibody Construct Against Human CD19 and CD3) in Patients With Relapsed and/or Refractory CD19 Positive B-cell NHL.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AFM 11 (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Affimed Therapeutics
- 20 Mar 2018 According to an Affimed Therapeutics media release, the third cohort dosing of the study has been completed
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.