A Phase IIb, Partially-Blinded, Randomized, Active Comparator-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics, Safety, and Tolerability of Fosaprepitant in Pediatric Patients for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) Associated With Emetogenic Chemotherapy Sub-title: Open-Label Cohort to Further Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics, Safety, and Tolerability of Fosaprepitant in Pediatric Patients Birth to <12 Years Old
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fosaprepitant (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 21 Jun 2019 Trial has been completed in Romania, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 04 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Jul 2016 The trial was completed in Germany.