Prevention of Bladder Dysfunction in Acute Spinal Cord Injury. A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Explore the Effect of Early Treatment With Onabotulinumtoxin A on Development of Detrusor Overactivity
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Neurogenic bladder; Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 15 Oct 2012 New trial record