A Phase I, Multi-center, Open-label, Drug-drug Interaction Study to Assess the Effect of the CYP1A2 Inhibitor, Fluvoxamine, on Dovitinib (TKI258) Pharmacokinetics in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dovitinib (Primary) ; Fluvoxamine (Primary)
- Indications Obsessive-compulsive disorders; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.