An Open-Label, Randomized, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Single Dose of Oral Solithromycin Compared to Single-Dose Intramuscular Ceftriaxone Plus Single-Dose Oral Azithromycin in the Treatment of Male and Female Patients With Uncomplicated Urogenital Gonorrhea With or Without Concomitant Chlamydia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Solithromycin (Primary) ; Azithromycin; Ceftriaxone
- Indications Gonorrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOLITAIRE-U
- Sponsors Cempra Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.