A Two-Part, Open-Label, Single-Arm Phase 1/2 Study of Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of Telaprevir in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa-2b and Ribavirin in Pediatric Subjects Aged 3 to 17 Infected With Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Virus
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jun 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 12 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.