An Open-label, Phase II, Single-arm Study of Everolimus in Combination With Letrozole in the Treatment of Postmenopausal Women With Estrogen Receptor Positive HER2 Negative Metastatic or Locally Advanced Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOLERO-4
- Sponsors Novare Pharmaceuticals; Novartis
- 11 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 22 Jun 2020 to 4 Jun 2020.
- 11 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Jun 2020 to 4 Jun 2020.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=202, data cut off 17 December 2016) of analysis comparing progression free survival in subgroups with overall population presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress