An Open-label, Phase II, Single-arm Study of Everolimus in Combination With Letrozole in the Treatment of Postmenopausal Women With Estrogen Receptor Positive HER2 Negative Metastatic or Locally Advanced Breast Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOLERO-4
- Sponsors Novare Pharmaceuticals; Novartis
- 11 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 22 Jun 2020 to 4 Jun 2020.
- 11 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Jun 2020 to 4 Jun 2020.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=202, data cut off 17 December 2016) of analysis comparing progression free survival in subgroups with overall population presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress