A Phase II Study of 5-Azacytidine (5AC) in Combination With Sargramostim (GM-CSF) as Maintenance Treatment, After Definitive Therapy With Either Stem Cell Transplant (SCT) or Cytarabine-based Chemotherapy, in Patients With Poor-risk Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Sargramostim (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Oct 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.