A Multicenter, 2-Cohort Study to Describe the Safety and Efficacy of Ceftaroline Fosamil in Subjects With Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteremia or With Persistent Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteremia
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftaroline fosamil (Primary)
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 16 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.