A MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL PHASE IB STUDY OF RO5083945 IN COMBINATION WITH CISPLATIN AND GEMCITABINE OR CARBOPLATIN AND PACLITAXEL IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED OR RECURRENT NON SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER OF SQUAMOUS HISTOLOGY WHO HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRIOR CHEMOTHERAPY FOR THE METASTATIC DISEASE.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Imgatuzumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Nov 2016 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment as per project Team decision.
- 17 Jan 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.