Safety of oral chronic administration of ivabradine modified release formulation compared to ivabradine immediate release formulation, in patients with stable coronary artery disease. A 6 to 12-month randomised double blind parallel groups multicentre study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ivabradine (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors IRIS
- 27 Jun 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jun 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 700 to 850 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 Oct 2012 New trial record