Phase I Study of Ipilimumab Combined With Whole Brain Radiation Therapy or Radiosurgery for Melanoma Patients With Brain Metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Apr 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Sep 2017 Results (n=16; between 2011 and 2014) published in the International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics.
- 05 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History