A Phase 1 Exploratory Trial Evaluating Safety and Tolerability of Topical Administration of Different Concentrations of an Ingenol Derivative Compared to Ingenol Mebutate Gel 0.05% Applied on Two Consecutive Days to Four Separate 25cm2 Treatment Areas on the Forearms of Subjects With Actinic Keratosis (Field Therapy)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2013
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenols (Primary) ; Ingenol mebutate
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.