A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of JNJ-42756493, a Pan-Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor (FGFR) Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in Subjects With Advanced or Refractory Solid Tumors or Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erdafitinib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Lung cancer; Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 20 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=11) assessing safety and activity of erdafitinib in patients with molecularly selected advanced cholangiocarcinoma, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 19 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 29 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History