Cohort study evaluating efficacy of bevacizumab plus paclitaxel in patients with HER2-negative inoperable or metastatic breast cancer (JBCRG-C05)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms B-SHARE
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 04 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2017 to 30 Apr 2017.
- 01 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to results presented at the Official 10th European Breast Cancer Conference.
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.