A Randomised, Open-label, Parallel-group Trial to Assess Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Tiotropium + Olodaterol Fixed-dose Combination (2.5 micrograms/5 micrograms, 5 micrograms/5 micrograms) Delivered by the RESPIMAT Inhaler After 3 Weeks Once Daily Treatment in Japanese Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Mar 2013, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.